We offer a range of standard trailers suitable for transporting generator sets, power units, pumping units or other base-mounted equipment.
Select the trailer capacity and features to suit your specific requirements. Heavy-duty construction makes these trailers suitable for on-highway or on-site uses. They can also be customized to suit special load requirements or site conditions.
- Rugged tubular construction.
- Dexter TORFLEX® axles.
- Parking jack.
- Safety chains.
- Transport Canada approved.
- Enclosed, protected wiring.
- Two stage urethane paint.
- Electric or hydraulic brake systems.
- Pintle, ball, or combination hitch.
- Swivel or drop leg jack.
- Adjustable hitch height.
- Access steps.
- Tie downs.
- Storage compartments.
*GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) is the maximum allowable total weight of the loaded trailer, including the weight of the trailer itself, plus payload.
** Payload is the maximum weight the trailer can carry.
Notes to specifications:
- 12 percent of GVWR must be on hitch.
- Payload is only allowable if TOW VEHICLE GVWR is not exceeded and trailer GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) are not exceeded.
- Always confirm trailer loading by scaling tow vehicle and trailer with load.
- Trailers for rough service use should be loaded to 75 percent of payload.
- Trailers can vary in weight up to 5 percent.
- Specifications subject to change.
- Hydraulic surge brakes are available but are limited by capacity and allowed in some provinces only. Generally for off-road use only.
- For provincial trailer brake regulations, see information provided courtesy of RV Gazette.