Built to PowerTower’s unique standards of reliability, versatility and simplicity, our vertical mast offers the maximum light dispersion with one of the tallest masts in the industry.
A hydraulic lift with pendant control, indexed adjustment pins, and smooth operation provide operators with quick, convenient and safe deployment and transport. A simple and robust design mean long-lasting reliability and simplicity of maintenance. A true PowerTower!
- 29 Foot (8839 mm), six-section, galvanized, vertical telescoping mast.
- Hydraulic lift with pendant control.
- 360 degree coverage.
- Fingertip, index pin adjustment for lamp positioning.
- Extended position locking first section.
- Auto, full extension shutoff.
- Nylotron rollers and bushings.
- 1/4” AC cable with adjustment studs.
- Powder-coated light bar with integral lamp plugs.
- Safe in winds up to 80 km/h (50 mph).
- 4 × 1000W metal halide lamp fixtures (standard) or 4x 400W LED lamps (optional) with lens guards.
- 216,000 lumens (54,000 lumens x 4).
- Secondary fixture retention system (optional).