We are looking for a talented Shipper/Receiver to join our Delta team. This position requires a person who is dependable, has good attention to detail, provides excellent customer service and who is a team player.
We are a leading supplier of diesel engines, generator sets, industrial power units, pump units and portable lighting towers. We represent John Deere Power Systems, Funk Power Transmission, Kubota, Kohler Generators, Mitsubishi (Large Bore), GE Stationary engines and Deutz natural gas fueled engines.
You will be required to:
- Ship outgoing products.
- Receive all incoming goods.
- Put stock away.
- Keep stock room and engine room neat/tidy.
Major duties include:
- Forklift operation.
- Accurate data entry.
- Preparing shipments—outgoing and incoming.
- Maintain accurate information—counting, SN, etc.
- Be familiar with carriers—service areas, reliability, and prices.
- Sort and distribute incoming shipments.
- Schedule daily transportation needs with different carriers/couriers.
Your qualifications include:
- Certified forklift operator.
- Thorough knowledge of warehousing/distribution procedures.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects within established deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of safe work practices as they relate to Warehouse operations and equipment.
- Good knowledge of Warehouse equipment, forklift and hand jack, etc.
- Good knowledge of computerized shipping/receiving and inventory control systems.
- Good knowledge of courier network.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with customs, duties and tariffs would be considered an asset.
- High school diploma.
Why Work at Frontier Power?
Some of the reasons for working at Frontier Power include:
- Competitive wages.
- Excellent benefits.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Interesting and enjoyable work.
- Working with good people.
To apply, please email your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Shipper/Receiver – Delta ” in the subject line.
Individuals without Canadian working papers or working visa and are unable to work in Canada will not be considered and need not apply.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered candidates for the position.