We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Writer to support our service team at the Calgary location.
You will be required to:
- Interface between the customer and service department.
- Schedule calls, parts, and other preparation for service call.
- Support warranty service calls and provide necessary information to the customer and Warranty Manager.
- Quote, open and close work orders and invoice the customer.
- Schedule jobs – planned maintenance and service work.
Your qualifications include:
- A great attitude!
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- High school diploma or vocational/technical training or equivalent.
- Previous automotive or industrial engine/equipment experience in a similar role.
- Generator experience a plus.
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and data/web-based systems.
Why Work at Frontier Power?
Some of the reasons for working at Frontier Power include:
- To be part of a team that is well respected in the industry for providing quality products and above average after sales support
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- A very competitive salary.
- A benefits package including health, dental, vision, DC pension plan and more!
- A fast-paced and fun environment.
If this is what you have been looking for, act quickly and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Service Writer – Calgary” in the subject line.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered candidates for the position.