Reporting to the Branch Manager, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proven salesperson with a strong technical background. You enjoy and are familiar with engines operating in various applications and power generation products .
You will be required to
- Prepare professional and comprehensive proposals.
- Find sales opportunities throughout the Saskatchewan and Manitoba territory.
- Produce timely and accurate quotations for clients based upon costs provided by our vendor(s).
- Work with branch management to establish realistic sales goals and provide monthly updates to management.
- Maintain accurate sales call records.
- Provide monthly information to track “hit ratios” and win/loss information.
- Attend trade shows, industry and association events /seminars to support our customers and increase sales opportunities.
- Work closely with suppliers to provide quality products at competitive prices.
- Work with internal and external people to provide project management assistance.
- Understand and take responsibility for the financial realities of your projects.
- Assist in dispute resolutions, where required.
- Be organized and effective in all that you do.
- Have very good written and oral skills in English.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work with management to enhance the company’s reputation for honesty, safety and customer-first service.
- Five to ten years of technical sales experience in the engine and/or power generation sector.
- A track record of sales success
- Great communication skills Ability to work well with others
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated.
- Salary plus commission incentive.
- Out of town travel is required (70%).
Frontier Power Products offers a challenging, innovative, fast moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package including an attractive sales incentive program. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to human resources and include “Sales Representative – Winnipeg” in the subject line. We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered as candidates for the position.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job posting to a friend. Thank you.