We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to support our service team at our Winnipeg branch.
You will be required to:
- Interact directly with customers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on generator sets, industrial engines, and controls.
- Work on gaseous and diesel engines and controls using your superior skillset (in-house and on-site).
- Perform troubleshooting for all equipment and provide recommendations on repairs and upgrades.
- Use the newest technology test equipment available to diagnose and service equipment.
- Travel both locally and out of town for field service work.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Provide all paperwork requested on time with complete information.
- Stay current with technology and participate in required ongoing training.
Your qualifications include:
- A great attitude!
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience.
- Journeyperson mechanic with strong electrical aptitude, 4th year apprentice may be considered.
- Previous power generation experience in controls (AC/DC), PLC’s, Switchgear paralleling equipment, and remote networks.
- Customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with engines, generators and/or control systems.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, hours and travel when required to support our customer needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Why Work at Frontier Power?
Some of the reasons for working at Frontier Power include:
- To be part of a team that is well respected in the industry for providing quality products and above average after sales support.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- A very competitive salary.
- A benefits package including health, dental, vision, DC pension plan and more!
- Fast-paced and fun environment.
If this is what you have been looking for, act quickly and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Service Technician – Winnipeg” in the subject line.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. However, we will only contact those who are considered candidates for the position.